From our house at sunset

From our house at sunset
Mountain of God - from vZ's mountain house

Friday, July 6, 2012

Too long away from writing, so much has happened in my life since I started this blog when Max was near death in the hospital. Many changes, challenges and new opportunities have presented themselves! One of the best was my trip with Mom, Joni and Donna to the British Isles for three weeks last month. A never to forget trip with so much educational content my head is still swimming. I fell in love with each and every country we visited -- and gained a new appreciation for the rich and confusing history and great and noble people who created, nurtured and protected great literature of the world, and saved Christianity! I have become a lunatic for learning and it is a thrilling quest because after the 5th time of reading a book or watching my historical/cultural education videos I am starting to put the puzzle together. I am glad to be finally addicted to something I can take with me when I die. More later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment